NO.4 CLIFFORD STREET
Our Home is Always Open
Photography by Ash James
No.4 Clifford Street, the home of Connolly, is an elegant Georgian building - one of the oldest in London’s Mayfair. The house dating from 1719 and originally conceived by the architect John Witt has been meticulously restored. This beautiful building and its architectural history has been reimagined by Gilles and Boissier, the Paris based architects and designers into a contemporary retail space and showroom set over three floors, for the Connolly collection of clothes and leather goods. Encased in elegant wood paneling, and bespoke furniture and fixtures hand crafted in fumed oak and hornbeam cabinets.
Customers feel completely at home in this warm and welcoming environment that evokes the past and sets the scene for the present story of Connolly.